Who Are We?
We pride ourselves on providing the best veterinary care to your pets
In 2023, Taradale Veterinary Hospital celebrates having been established in Napier for 50 years. We have a strong commitment to maintaining the highest ethical and medical standards, and to treating our clients and colleagues with the utmost respect.
Our dedicated veterinarians and veterinary nurses aim to provide service beyond expectation. We do this by striving to:
- Provide a professional and top quality service to our clients and their pets in a friendly and caring environment.
- Maintain the highest ethical and medical standards.
- Keep up with the latest veterinary medical and surgical advancements to properly diagnose, treat and care for our clients’ pets.
- Communicate openly and honestly, and respecting the trust placed in us.
- Keep our clients informed about their pet’s health, treatment and care while in our vet clinic.
- Have qualified, courteous and knowledgeable staff eager to offer professional, high-quality care at all times.
MEET THE TEAM
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets.
At our Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.